Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursdays

A week ago, at the Thursday evening concert, Rex Foster and Mike Williams were on stage together for the space of a song. I wish I'd had the camera: if I had, I would have taken a picture and put it up next to this one:
Mike Williams (left) and Rex Foster at Kamp Cuisine, with Tamie Stewart in background.
From Hot Jams & Cold Showers. Photo by Jack Wellman

That was "then." As I didn't have the foresight to carry a camera last Thursday, I'll just have to say they don't look like that now.

Since I don't have a "now" picture of Mike and Rex, I'll share a throwback photo of Rex's daughter Rachel, with Mike Elwood's daughter Liana. I haven't spotted either of these gals at the festival this year, but I see them now and then. Like the guys in the above photo, they look quite different now!
Tipi girls making mud pies in the Meadow. From Hot Jams & Cold Showers.
Photo by Javier Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment